Backed by our flourishing business processes, we are able to offer a superior quality range of GI Pipes. The offered pipes are widely used in the construction of doors, windows’ frame, etc. The provided pipes are highly acclaimed by our valuable clients for their anti-corrosive property and perfect strength.
- Able to bear high temperature
- Precise dimension
- Rust resistance
- Indian Standards: Specification IS: 1239 (Part-I) 1990 (Light, Medium & Heavy Series) Black & galvanized, plain end screwed and socketed up to 100 mm NB all series, 125 & 150 mm NB.
- Indian Standards: Specification IS: 1978-1982 up to 200 mm NB grade & YST - 170 and YST - 210.
- Indian Standards: Specification IS: 1161-1998 up to 150 mm NB grade & YST - 210 and YST - 240.
- Indian Standards: Specification IS: 3601-1984 up to 168.3 mm OD and 7.1 mm wall thickness.
- Indian Standards: Specification IS: 3589-1991 ERW Steel Tubes 150 mm to 400 mm NB.4.
- Indian Standards: Specification IS: 4270-1992 ERW Steel Tubes for water wells up to 300 mm NB.
- Air and Water Line
- Main water supply
- Plumbing / Pumping
- Chilled Water Line
- Fire fighting equipment
- Waste water conveying
- Cooling tower
- Air duct
- Compressed Air line
- Refrigerated line in cold storage
- Gas piping LPG cylinder supporting ring
- Chemical transportation
- Residential water supply lines, but not gas lines because natural gas causes the zinc to flake off and clog the system.
- It's not frequently used for water supply lines because the minerals in the water react with the galvanizing material and form scale, which builds up over time and will eventually clog the pipe.