The 'MAKAM' houses are best suited to accommodate intermediate staff and skilled labour, as well as managerial staff for acomfortable on site accommodation.
The 'MADAF' houses are more economical type products to address clients of medium standard specifications. Our aim is to reduce cost without compromising quality and safety of the structure.
• Easily transportable
• Sturdy construction
• Long term accommodation capability
• Can be configured to any size and layout
• The chassis is constructed with two skids supported laterally with cross members and outriggers.
• The floor is made of timber joists and supports the flooring, which is made of plywood and finishing layers.
• The external walls are made of timber studs clad inside with decorative plywood and outside with pre-painted galvanized steel sheets and are insulated.
• Internal walls are clad both sides with decorative plywood, with waterproof materials in wet areas.
• The ceiling is made of texture painted gypsum sheets fixed on steel trusses and is insulated andcovered with corrugated pre-painted steel sheets.
• All rooms are provided with light fixtures and power outlets and connected to a main distribution boardwith adequate circuit breakers.
• Ceramic wash basis and European or Asian water closets are provided as well as hot and cold plumbing.Bathrooms and kitchens are equipped with water heaters and exhaust fans.
• Windows are made of aluminium with fly screens. Internal doors are flush with a pre-finished surface.External doors are aluminium in an aluminium frame.