The “Modular houses" are designed for permanent requirements and are built to the highest standards
of American modular type houses and specifications: Uniform Building Code (UBC) and Housing and
Urban Development (HUD).
• High quality internal finishes
• Low maintenance long life external siding
• Fully insulated-
• Safe, with fire egress and smoke detectors
THE STRUCTURE IS DESIGNED TO WITHSTAND EXTREME LOAD CONDITIONS: ROOF LIVE LOAD 20 PSF, WIND LOAD 20 PSF, FLOOR LIVE LOAD 40 PSF, SEISMIC ZONE 1.
• Fire proofing.
• High quality internal finishing.
• Low maintenance long life external siding.
• Insulated, scratch proof, water and airtight external doors.
• Superior non-combustible insulation is provided all around the house.
• Electrical and sanitary connections are hidden inside the walls.
• Safety is a major design criterion with ingress windows in bedrooms areas, smoke detector alarm outside sleeping quarters and fire extinguisher in cooking areas.