Product Name: Bellows Globe Valve
Place of Origin: China
1) Nominal pressure: ANSI 150~800LB, JIS 10~20K, DIN
2) Size: 1/2" ~ 40"
3) Material: WCB 304 316 316L
4) Bellows welded to the stem parts and connecting pad provide a continuous metallic barrier between the process fluid and the atmosphere to achieve zero emissions
5) For added security there is also a stuffing box above the bellows for secondary sealing
6) The metal bellows are hydroformed multi walled structure which ensures them of 10000 full cycles at the maximum pressure for the valve
1) Double sealing design (bellows + stuffing box), if seal failed in bellows, emissions can be avoided for the packing in stuffing box, and this conforms to international standards
2) There is no leakage, so it can lower power expense and enhance equipment safety
3) Has longer life, decreases maintenance, cuts down operation cost
1) It is designed specially for all kinds of dangerous, corrosive, flammable, pyrophoric and poisonous media such as VOC'S, HLG, and HAP
2) It is commonly used in industries like petrochemicals, chemical fiber textile, plastic textile, plastic papermaking, electric power steel smelting, printing rubber and food process
Packing: Wooden case
We can supply a wide range of butterfly valves, gate valves, globe valves, check valves, ball valves, relief valves, Strainers, hydraulic control valves, and pressure reducing valves.