The duct of choice for highly combustible environments and extreme weather conditions to deliver heat to various temporary & permanent shelters.
- Duct of choice for highly combustible environments and extreme weather conditions to deliver heat to temporary or permanent structures.
- Superior chemical resistance, exceptional exposure capabilities and flame resistant properties.
- Partially lined with asbestos-free glass cloth for improved thermal resistance and burn through prevention.
- Remains flexible in cold weather conditions.
- Arctic ThermaBlast offers continuous service temperature ratings up to 475ºF (250ºC).
- Cold crack tested to -65ºF (-54ºC).
- Interlocking steel collars allow easy connection to heaters and other ducts.
- Spiral wire reinforcement to prevent collapsing and to support bending.
- Two chain hooks compress the duct for easy transport and storage. Custom feature also available with two tie straps with clip buckles.