Engineered structural load bearing resilient void form to protect foundations from damage due to frost heave and soil swell.
- Fabricated with extremely resilient closed cell polyethylene foam.
- Hydrocarbon resistant.
- Moisture resistant – does not require protective poly covering saving you material and labour costs.
- Low compression set thereby maintaining the void space over the life of the foundation.
- Insulative properties to prevent thermal transfer.
- User friendly, easy to install, no top decking required.
- Chemically inert.
We can manufacture to your engineered requirements for shape, size and thickness. You can expect short lead times on your custom engineered applications.