The DPM 9003 is a portable, multifunctional electronic laboratory instrument that measures skin impedance. It is designed to provide a non-invasive, objective, reproducible method of measurement to quantify biophysical characteristics and relative hydration of the skin.
- Self calibration - instrument calibrates itself immediately at start-up.
- Remote sensor port - enables quick change of sensor probes at any time during tests.
- Automatic sensor switch - sensor activates the system when it touches the skin.
- Computer compatibility - data from the DPM 9003 may be downloaded into the XPRT/XPRT Part 11 software, which is compatible with Windows 98/2000/XP
- Excellent warranty that covers all products manufactured by NOVA