Owing to our technical prowess, we have surpassed the competition by providing premium grade services for E Polish 210 Chemical. Since the electro polished areas are chemically passive, smooth and burr free the application areas of electro polishing are endless. Widely utilized at the chemical, biochemical, pharmaceutical, electrical and electronic engineering and machine and tool manufacturing industries the offered process is demanded for its compatibility for welding and soldering. Further, we are implementing the state of art machinery to set benchmarking standards in electro polishing and our clients can avail electro polished surfaces from us at a leading price.
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Improved conductivity
- Long lasting effects
- Electropolished surfaces are chemically passive, free from burrs and microscopic cracks.
- This process gives improved corrosion resistance and durability.
- This process giving smooth effect reduces friction and wear of two different forms of materials.
- It also improves conductivity.
- Electropolished components are easy to clean and it helps reducing bacterial growth.
- It is also used for exposing built in material or manufacturing faults.
- Compatibility for welding, soldering and to achieve high vacuum is assured.
- Chemical, biochemical, pharmaceutical industries
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Machine and tool manufacturing
- Textile and paper industry
- Aviation and aerospace engineering
- Vacuum and cryogenic engineering
- Architecture and interior decoration
- Food and beverage industries
- Plant and equipment manufacture
- Precision engineering and associated equipment
- Automotive and vehicle manufacturing
- Nuclear research and nuclear industry
- Ornaments and fancy metal goods
- Household and kitchen equipment