We are highly experienced firm gaining wide acclamation for the quality of our offered Rustocon Rust Remover. Leveraging the years of R&D expertise we have formulated the highly efficient product that forms a barrier for corrosion on mild steel, stainless steel, copper and brass surface. Ideal to be used at creameries, breweries and in stainless steel processing industries the offered product is developed as per set industry standards. Further, the high quality coating is accessible from us in varied sizes with assurance of market leading price
- Superior stabilization
- Longer shelf life
- Convenient to apply
- We manufacture many Anti Corrosion Coating products for different metals like steel ( MS / CS ), stainless steel , Copper & Brass etc.
- Please contact us for your exact requirements.
Usage Instructions :
- In case of corroded M.S. Surface, first remove the loose rust scales by mechanical means like wire brushing, chipping etc.
- Ensure that the surface to be treated with Rustocon is free from oil, grease, paint coat etc. Then , apply Rustocon properly with brush, spray or by dipping.
- Leave the surface as it is at least for 48 hours to ensure the complete reaction of Rustocon with rust. Then surface is prepared to receive any type of further coat.
Typical Application Area :
- Overhead water tanks, heavy structural steel tankers (road & sea), drilling rigs, chemical process equipment & storage tanks, tube & pipe stock, conveyors, cranes, bridges, pipelines, concrete reinforcements, automobile dickeys etc. and practically all types of industries where problem of rusting of Iron is present.
Coverage & Shelf life :
- Rustocon covers around 25 sq. meter / Litre. It has unlimited shelf life when stored in a closed plastic container. Never mix used and unused Rustocon together, otherwise rust present in used Rustocon can initiate chemical reaction in unused Rustocon.
- 5, 30, 50 kg plastic carboys.