LABSA (Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid) is produced by reaction of SO3 molecule with Linear Alkyl Benzene under precisely controlled condition of temperature, pressure and concentration of reactants.
We specialize in providing end-to-end solution for LABSA production facility.
Application of LABSA:
- Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid (LABSA) - Soft Acid Slurry is main Raw Material for Synthetic Detergent industries in the formulation of Washing Powder, Detergent Powder, Detergent Cake, Liquid Soap, Cleaning Powder, Scouring Bar, Oil Soaps etc.
- It is used in Anionic specialty formulations.
- In other Industries like textile industries it is used as mercerising or washing agent.
- It is used for increasing the surface area of distempers.
- Spent Acid is used by manufacturers of Alum, Ferrous Sulphate, Super Phosphates etc.