Extra Edge Hydraulic Shearing Machine :
- The blade movement is powered by a relatively small, single hydraulic cylinder driving a pair of “bell cranks” arms. The mechanical advantage gained by this system provides all the force necessary for full shearing capacity.
- Rake Angle adjustment by push button gives twist free shearing.
- Easy and fast motorized blade gap setting arrangement by push button.
- Guides are located on outside the frames to provide accurate guidance to cutting beam. This allows visual inspection of the guides for wear without dismantling the ram.
- Built in hydraulic overload protects the machine and the blades against damage due to misuse or overload.
- Hydraulic hold downs provide positive gripping of plates while shearing of narrow.
- Both top and bottom blades have four usable edges and rare interchangeable.