Extra Edge Hydraulic Shearing Machine
1) The blade movement is powered by a relatively small, single hydraulic cylinder driving a pair of “bell cranks” arms. The mechanical advantage gained by this system provides all the force necessary for full shearing capacity.
2) Rake Angle adjustment by push button gives twist free shearing.
3) Easy and fast motorized blade gap setting arrangement by push button.
4) Guides are located on outside the frames to provide accurate guidance to cutting beam.
5) This allows visual inspection of the guides for wear without dismantling the ram.
6) Built in hydraulic overload protects the machine and the blades against damage due to misuse or overload.
7) Hydraulic hold downs provide positive gripping of plates while shearing of narrow.8) Both top and bottom blades have four usable edges and rare interchangeable.