- Synchronization of cylinders by differential area principle eliminates complicated hydraulic circuits and imported servo valves.
- The ram is guided by three point roller guides with replaceable hardened liners.
- Variable rake angle adjustment by selector switch
- Rapid blade gap adjustment by levers calibrated in thickness.
- Table provided with hardnend transfer bars and front sheet supports for easy feeding of plates
- Shadow light indicator, Front gauging by disappearing stoppers mounted on left squaring arm and motorized backgauge are provided.
- Positive holding by hydraulic hold downs before shearing avoids slippage of sheets.
- Hydraulic cylinder with imported sealing elements duly honed tubes and hard chrome plates rods offer very long service life.
- NC Back Gauge