1.1 COMMODITY: UREA (Carbamide/ Carboniyldiamide), Molecular Formula: NH2, CONH2 or CH4N2O;
Product Use: Agricultural Fertilizer;
2. ORIGIN: Russian Federation;
3. SPECIFICATION :
(1) NITROGEN: 46% MIN;
(2) MOISTURE: 0.5% MAX BY METHOD DRYING;
(3) Free AMMONIA: 160 PXT, PPM MAX;
(4) BIURET: 1% MAX;
(5) FREE FLOWING: 100% ANTICAKING TREATED, FREE FROM HARMFUL SUBSTANCES GRANULAR;
(6) MELTING POINT: 132,7 DEGREES CELSIUS;
(7) GRANULATION: 1- 4 MM - MIN 90 - 94%;
(8) COLOR: UREA WHITE - FOAM, ODOURLESS OR SLIGHT AMMONIA ODOUR;
(9) ODOUR TRESHOLD: NOT AVAILABLE;
(10) BOLLING Pt.: DECOMPOSES before Boiling;
(11) HAZARDOUS INGREDIENTS: None according to Controlled Product Regulations
(12) RADIOACTIVITY: NONE;
(13) Physical State: Solid at 20 C, 101 Kpa, white granules;
(14) SPECIFIC GRAVITY: Solid at 20 C = 1.335t/m3;
(15) VAPOR DENSITY: N/A
(16) FLOATABILITY / WATER: SINKS AND MIXES;
(17) MOLECULAR Wt.: 60,065;
4 PACKING :
(1) 50kg. Goods in 1 (one) woven Polypropylene Bag (Size:57x96 cm.,+/-1cm.; Mesh:10 x 10/57 Gsm; Color: White; Weight: 110 grms. , +/- 5%; Stitching: top hemmed, bottom double-fold and double-stitched; Inner Lining bag of transparent PE, thickness 5 micron.
(2) 20 (twenty) Bags in 1(one) Bail (1000 kg.) and are Assisted in Pre-Slung in Rope-Nets.
5. Markings on the bags in clear bold words in black:
NITROGEN 46% MIN
BIURET 1% MAX
MOISTURE 0.5% MAX
50 KGS NET
USE NO HOOKS
MADE IN RUSSIA
i). TWO PERCENT SPARE BAGS TO BE PROVIDED
6. MIN QUANTITY
12,500 metric tons +/- 5 %
a. Against shipping and delivery schedule, irrevocable, confirmed Documentary Letter of Credit (DL/C) has to be opened in Seller's favour covering the volume of one shipment equivalent to US- Dollars to be deducted from the Letter of Credit in full after presentation of shipping documents opened by the Bank for payable 100% each Shipment against documents. The L/C should be issued by a first class bank acceptable to the Seller.
b. The Operative Letter of Credit to be opened within five (5) banking days after receipt of 2% Performance Bond opened by the Seller.
If you are the end buyer or buyer's mandate, please send us your LOI to receive our FCO and draft contract.