We used best in best raw material to deliver product in quality. The FRP Cooling Towers we offer have fixed targeted nozzles in the hot water basin. They are designed meticulously for water distribution and are highly resistant to temperature and weathering. The use of targeted nozzles eliminate the need for separate diffusion deck. These cuboid shaped FRP cooling towers, advanced cooling tower and cuboid cooling tower are preferred for minimum drift losses, easy accessibility of internal components, high thermodynamic efficiency and low power requirements. Easy to maintain, these FRP cooling towers can be installed on roof tops.
Few of the Salient Features of this model are:
- Minimum drift losses
- Easy access to internal components
- Easily maintainable
- Part load facility available for higher capacities
- High thermodynamic efficiency
- Lass water consumption
- Requires Low Power ( Lowest in High Cap. )
- Minimum clearance
- Roof top installation possible
- No space constrains
- Easy to Install
- Supply without basin is possible, which makes it cost effective.
- All specification for this model are same as that of round bottle shaped cooling tower, although the sprinkler are replaced by nozzles in this model.
- These fixed targeted nozzles are used in the hot water basin. They are specifically designed to deliver the required water distribution and are highly resistant against temperature and weathering damage. The use of target nozzles also eliminates the requirement for separate diffusion deck, which is otherwise required to provide complete water distribution throughout the fill area. These nozzles operate under gravity with utmost precision.