Our wooden cooling tower are widely used by our satisfied customers the construction of these wooden cooling towers includes treated timber that has the ability to resist the adverse effects of contaminated water from the process industries. We have designed for dependability, operational simplicity and durability, these Single Flow Wooden Cooling Towers and dry cooling towers cater to the ever increasing demands for power generation in various process industries.
Highest efficiency & lowest operational cost are the prime highlights of these Wood Cooling Towers. These are designed to provide more wet surface area for uniform water distribution and improved heat transfer rate. Oceanic Cooling Towers is one of the leading companies engaged in production and supply of Wooden Cooling Towers, Dry Cooling Towers and Portable Cooling Towers.
- Quality material
- Long lasting
- The fan is of an aerodynamically designed axial flow type, which is required to achieve high efficiency. Oceanic fan comes with adjustable FRP/Aluminium alloy blades, ensuring large airflow at low static pressure, low noise level and corrosion free performance. Through adjusting the pitch angle of the fan blades, one can easily change fan power consumption.
- This is one special low RPM, totally enclosed motors of vertical, flange type with enlarge and threaded shaft. The cooling tower comes with a sealed top, these motors are apt for all weather conditions. They are weather proof in IP 55 construction, which is suitable for heated and humid atmosphere.
- Equipped with special SS-304 mesh to hold the fills in the cooling tower. The mesh provided by us is totally weather proof and is apt for humid atmosphere. It is long lasting in nature & provides the required strength to the structure of the tower.
- These Fan cylinders are aerodynamic in design. Their specific design allows close tolerance on blade tip clearance. Moreover, it allows less of the air to pass through water. The fan cylinders include hot dipped galvanized steel fan guards.
- In order to shed water, an corrugated asbestos cement board casing is applied vertically. Lapped and sealed vertical joints are only located in the dry areas. Corrugated asbestos louvers are placed on wide centers & are supported by lower columns on the sloping louvered walls, they blend compatibly with the corrugated end wall casing. ( FRP casing and louvers can be also be supplied, with a small price addition )
- These splash bars are preservative-treated woods supported grids. The advanced design & special oceanic features hold the fill in position permanently, assuring uniform water distribution throughout the life on close centers by non-corrosive FRP of the tower. The FRP grid system reduces & ensures the draft loss to a minimum. PP Splash Bars are also available with us upon clients request at extra cost.
- The target nozzles used in the hot water basin are specifically designed to deliver required water distribution and high resistance against temperature and weather damage. The use of target nozzles also eliminates the requirement for separate diffusion deck, which is otherwise required to provide complete water distribution throughout the fill area. These nozzles operate under gravity with utmost accuracy.