Mounts to 1.25" (32 mm.) to 2.5" (64 mm.) diameter poles (option: 1" extra clamp)
- Distance from rear of monitor to pole edge: 5.5"
- Holds monitor weights up to 25 lbs.
- Tilts up and down and swivels left to right
- Monitor rotates 360 degrees
- LCD display can be viewed in horizontal (landscape) or vertical (portrait) positioning on horizontal or vertical pole
- Meets VESA 75*75 mm or 100*100 mm hole pattern mount standard.
This is a universal LCD pole bracket which mounts to most poles found in medical centers and dental offices, with a diameter range of 1.25" to 2.5". An optional clamp (D AD1) allows for 1" poles.
This LCD pole clamp bracket separates the monitor 5.5" from the edge of the pole to allow for a generous tilt. It also lets the monitor swivel & rotate 360 degrees. It is very convenient for fast set-up of monitors in dental chairs, trade show exhibits, industries, etc.