POWER- P Series Electric LPG Vaporizer
- Assembled with multiple heater cores linked in parallel via a common liquid and vapor manifold to provide larger vaporization capacity within an integrated, compact system.
- Dry electric vaporizer requires no water. Corrosion and sediment build up are eliminated.
- Minimum maintenance required.
- Finned heat exchanger maximizes heat transfer surface area allowing for compact design, high efficiency and adds the most superheat.
- Polyethylene insulation jacket prevents heat loss to the environment.
- Standard unit satisfies NFPA standards as a Class I, Division 2, Group D unit.
- Unit also available with explosion proof configuration (Class I, Division 1, Group D).
- Standard Units are FM & CSA approved
- Worldwide voltages available
- Division 2 units are supplied with a power distribution block requiring only one power
- 10.9 - 65.74 MMbtu
- 120 - 720 GPH (nominal)
- 230 - 1382 Kg/hr