Hanna’s Dual Pack Flex Wrap combines two sets of opposed ﬂex wrap mounted on a single frame. The compact design allows maximum cleaning of the vehicles vertical surfaces utilizing the least amount of conveyor space. Each wrap has a high pivot point that allows the brush to move smoothly around the outer edges of even the largest vehicle. This makes the Dual Pack the ideal choice for higher volume car washes. This unique design enhances the cleaning of the front grill and hard to clean rear vertical surfaces. Hanna’s exclusive cloth cut safely allows for a faster brush rotation and cleaning action. Enhanced controls offer separate arm retract and extend pressures as well as ﬂoat pressure for the mirror area.
The systems frame and posts are available in stainless steel or aluminum. Areas requiring extra strength like the brush arm and shaft assembly are manufactured of stainless steel. The combination makes the Hanna Dual-Pack the most practical choice.
* Stainless Steel or Aluminum Frame
* Stainless steel brush arm and shaft assembly
* Hydraulic drive
* Operating Space: 21’ (640cm)
* Standard Clearance 112”
* Width 12’10” (391cm)
* Length 11’ (280cm)
* Height 10’ 6” (320cm)
* High pivot point for smooth brush travel
* Hanna’s exclusive Micro-Strip cloth cut
* Air actuated retracts and ﬂ oat controls
* Charged shock to increase front and rear dwell time
* Water manifolds and spray nozzles included
* Mounting brackets on frame for foam applicators