Hanna’s Focus Pack Flex Wrap uses one set of opposed flex wrap mounted on a single frame. The compact design allows maximum cleaning of the vehicles vertical surfaces utilizing the least amount of conveyor space. Each wrap has a high pivot point that allows the brush to move smoothly around the outer edges of even the largest vehicle. This makes the Focus Pack the ideal choice for higher volume car washes.
This unique design enhances the cleaning of the front grill and hard to clean rear vertical surfaces. Hanna’s exclusive cloth cut safely allows for a faster brush rotation and cleaning action. Enhanced controls offer separate arm retract and extend pressures as well as float pressure for the mirror area.
The systems frame and posts are aluminum. Areas requiring extra strength like the brush arm and shaft assembly are manufactured of stainless steel. The combination makes the Hanna Dual-Pack the cost effective choice.
Speed: 50-60 RPM
Hydraulic: 6 GPM @ 500 PSI (Entrance/Exit Wraps - 23 LPM @ 34 Bar)
Water: 12 GPM @ 40 PSI (46 LPM @ 3 Bar)
Electrical: 135 Watts @ 24 VAC
Cloth Type: Non Woven Textile - (Lite Foam or Neo Glide Optional)
* Stainless Steeel or Aluminum
* Stainless Steel Brush Arm and Shaft Assembly
* Hydraulic Drive
* Operating Space: 21′ (640cm)
* Optional Clearance 112″ Standard vehicle clearance
* Width 12′10″ (391cm)
* Length 11′ (280cm)
* Height 10′6″ (320cm)
* High Pivot Point for smooth brush travel
* Hanna’s exclusive Micro-Strip cloth cut
* Air actuated retracts and float controls
* Chargedshock to increase front and rear dwell time
* Water manifolds and spray nozzles included
* Mounting brackets on frame for foam applicator