The Hanna Tire Glaze Applicator applies an even coat of tire dressing from the edge of the tire tread to the edge of the wheel.
Hanna’s exclusive drip manifold system applies chemical to the tips of a rotating brush. This process lowers the amount of chemical used per application and minimizes runoff to the floor.
The Hanna Tire Glaze unique brush design allows the tips to contour to the shape of the tire maximizing coverage while maintaining an even application. The system comes complete with brush retracts and a dual chemical pumping system.
* Stainless Steel Frame and Cover
* Non-Woven Textile
* 96” (244cm) Aluminum Brush Core
* Hydraulic Drive
* Operating Space: 14’6” (442cm)
* Width: 11’10” (361cm)
* Length: 12’ 4-¾” (378cm)
* Air actuated retracts and controls
* PVC tire guide for safety
* Exclusive chemical drip manifold
* Stainless steel splashguard
* Dual Flojet Pumping Station
Hydraulic Flow: 3 GPM 200 PSI (11.4 LPM 14 Bar)
Electrical: 60 watts 24VAC
Air: 0.02 CFM per vehicle 90 PSI (6 Bar)
Cloth Type: Non-Woven Textile
Solution: 2 - 3oz per application*