We have with us rich industry experience in successfully handling the demands of precision designed and finished range of Key Lock Collars. These precision machined components come fitted on steering column shafts and provide valuable assistance in steering. Presently, these are being used in Suzuki automobiles.
These steering locking devices comprises locking facility for automatically locking steering shaft when key of ignition switch is withdrawn in state. These locking devices can be provided at any portions on output shafts of steering wheels extending from steering wheel to steering gear section.
The key lock collar can be provided at steering gear section having rack & pinion mechanism or about a pinion shaft of steering gear section. Further, these key lock collars can also be provided on:
- Side of output shaft of speed reduction unit of column-type electric power steering apparatus
- Output shaft of said speed reduction unit
- Yoke connected to output shaft of said speed reduction unit
- Lower side of rack shaft near lower end of said pinion shaft that is fitted under said steering gear section
- Lower side of rack shaft near lower end of said pinion shaft of steering gear section
- Integrally formed with steering gear section
- Formed on output shaft of steering wheel via ring member like tolerance ring
- Directly fixed to output shaft of steering wheel by welding
- Usage : This is precision machined component fitted on steering column shaft and assists steering
- Category : Steering Column
|Item Name||Key Lock Collar|
|Customer Name||NSK Japan|