CSA Cement Application:
- It can be used for preparing anti-permeability, anti-freezing and sulfate resistance concrete. It is also used in construction in winter, injecting slurry, consolidation, rush to repair, leak stopping, complex geology small caliber running cementing, big prefabricated concrete structure, cast-in-place frame structure projects. It is specially used for producing glass fiber cement composite products, cement pipe, cement pole and man-made marble products. In engineering can cause multiples increase to output and economic value.
- It can also make the deadline for engineering project moved up largely. Super-high-strength It is fit to making concrete with performances of early strength, high strength (Above C60), impermeability, sulfate resistance. It is also used in construction at negative temperatures, segmental contactor, block, making cement products, large building engineering and it is used in mining support aw well as laneway support.
Transportation and storage:
- Keep it away from damp, impurity and other cement.
- water/cement ratio is 0.4-0.5, cement/sand ratio is 1.17-1.2, sand ratio is 32%-35%.
- Concrete pouring. In order to make concrete meet the basic requirements of even compacting and ametabolic, and keep concrete have good integrity, pour the concrete homogeneously and in sequence into structural pouring position. Try to do this work continuously.
- Curing. The purpose of curing is to protect the concrete properly during the concrete becoming hard; Reach the demanding strength in regulated time, reduce shrinkage, prevent crack or freeze, etc.
- Demoulding. Concrete moulding board's demoulding time should be determined by fabric variety and reached strength. Some un-bearing mould can be removed firstly if the concrete surface, edges and corners are not be broken. Bearing mould should be dispose separately according to structural variety and span size.
CSA Cement Packing:
- By 50kgs bag. Store in shady, cool and dry place. Avoid stamp and mix with other substance.
|Compressing strength ,MPa |
|Bending strength, MPa |
4. We can offer Calcium Sulfoaluminate Cement (CSA Cement):
Its main characters are:
Early strength, high strength.
Low alkali content.
Concentrative hydrating heat release.
Adjustable setting time.
Excellent corrosion resistance.
Due to the above mentioned high performance, it is widely used in fields of
Concretes repair (for example bridges, airport runaways and parking apron, etc. )
Technical Rapid-Setting Mortars (for example restoration and repairs, etc. )
Self-Levelling Floor Screeds
Sprayed Concretes and Shotcretes
Mining Products, for example: Mining roof suuport materials.
Plasters & Mortars (i. e. Joints, Sulfate Resistance, No-Shrinkage, etc. )
Concrete Precast Products
Glass fibre reinforced concrete (G. R. C. )
5. If you are interested in them, please contact us and we will offer more detailed specifications.