Jaw crusher is ideal machine for the primary and secondary crushing, widely used in mining, quarry, metallurgy, highway, railway, construction waste processing, and chemical industry, etc. It features high reduction ratio, easy operation, simple construction, repeatable performance, easy maintenance, and low consumption.
Jaw Crusher Working Principle
The motor drives the belt wheel, and makes movable jaw up and down by eccentric shaft. When the movable jaw down, the angle between the fixed jaw and movable jaw gets smaller, and the materials con be crushed to reach the crushing target. When the movable jaw rises, the angle between the fixed jaw and movable jaw becomes larger. The movable jaw plate leaves the fixed jaw plate under the function of drawbar and spring, and then the crushed materials are discharged from the lower outlet of the crushing cavity.
Jaw Crusher Main Features And Benefits
1) High reliability
2) High efficiency
3) Long service time
4) Low Operational Costs
5) Over-loading protection
6) Cross beam fixed with freeze pins
7) High Stress area welds eliminated
8) Low head room for mobile applications
9) Mass and section thickness optimized
10) Simplified state of the art mainframe and easy to operate
11) High Production Rates ,Flexible capacity
12) Reduced requirement for secondary crushing
13 ) Easy replacement of wear and spare parts
14) Efficient crusher Motion maximizes product output.