Thickness: 2mm - 19mm Size: according to customers requests.
Description: Clear Float Glass is made of molten glass which flows through tweel to tin bath and then to leer. While floating through the molten tin, the glass under the works of gravity and surface tension becomes smooth and flat at both sides.
1) Smooth and flat surface
2) Excellent optical performance
3) Stable chemical properties
4) Resistant to acid, alkaline and corrosion.
5) Flexible size specifications, minimizing cutting loss
6) Substrata for each level of glass processing
Applications: Architecture, mirrors, furniture, automobiles, decoration, etc.
Delivery time: Within 30 days on the receipt of order.
Packing: Paper interleaved between the pieces of glass, and the glass be put into strong wooden crates.