We are engaged in offering, which is appreciated by our client for its best quality of Aerial Dehumidifiers. AD 750 that has a modular structure and easily detachable parts for convenience in cleaning and servicing. The AD 750 has an optional integrated tank. Further, these dehumidifiers come with an enhanced housing facility that is UV stabilized and made up of reusable PE thereby making it extremely strong and durable.
Completely protected in an impact resistant plastic casing: Axial fan with aluminum fan wheel (with winding protection).
Fully hermetically sealed rotary compressor, protected against overloading, vibration insulated bearings.
Condenser and evaporator: copper piping covered with aluminum fins Cooling circuit:
Copper piping with capillary tube and filter dryer Service connector on suction side.
- Automatic hot-gas defrosting, controlled by Dry-Logic.
- Recommended Coverage (Indicative) : 6000 Cu ft.
- Extraction (30o C / 80% RH): 55.0 /24 hr
- De-humidifying Performance / Power Consumption at: 30o C / 80% RH 55.0 / 900 Watt,
20o C / 60% RH 24.5 / 660 Watt and 10o C / 70% RH 14.0 / 560 Watt
- Max. Power Consumption: 900 Watt
- Air Circulation Rate: 710 m3/h
- Working Temperature Range: 3oC to 32oC
- Noise Level: 53 dB(A)
- Power Supply: 230V/50 Hz
- Dimension (height/width/length): 35" X 20" X 19"
- Weight: 42 Kg
- Arrangement: On the Ground, two large casters, various handles
- Coolant: R407c
- Condensate Drainage: Water Tank (121) or Tube Connector
- Maintenance Required: Empty Container, check and change filters
- Timer (Optional): Yes
For more details kindly check the attachment