We offer a wide range of Curing Agent for Floor Coating.
Item No. : PPA - 7041 - LV (PHENALKAMINE EPOXY HARDENER) Phenalkamine PPA – 7041 - LV is Mannich based epoxy hardener, a reaction product of distilled cashew nutshell liquid & polyamine.
Novel Features :
- Low viscosity.
- Excellent rapid cure even at low temperatures
- Good chemical, solvent & water resistance
- Very good compatibility with
- Epoxy resin based on bis - phenol A
- Epoxy resin based on bis - phenol F
- Epoxy resin based on phenolic novolacs
- Non-critical mixing ratio
- Excellent curing under humid as well as damp conditions
- Good adhesion to mechanically cleaned surfaces
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Very good flexibility
- Workable pot life at lower temperatures
- Medium to high solid coatings
- Flooring & construction
- Marine & industrial maintenance coatings
- Tank linings
- Surface tolerant primers for metallic substrates
|Liquid epoxy resin (EEW –190)||100|
|PPA – 7041- LV||65|
|@ 250C||4-5 hrs|
|@ 50C||15-16 hrs|
|@ 00C||28-30 hrs|
|Optimum curing schedule 7 days at 250C|
|Gel time 100g@0C)||30-40 min|
Storage & Stability:
Epoxy hardener PPA -7041 - LV should be stored in a cool dry place at 18 - 250C in the sealed containers to achieve shelf life of minimum one year. The product can react with moisture & carbon dioxide in the air. This may result in increased viscosity & reduced activity.
Handling & Precaution
May be harmful if ingested or absorbed through the skin & can cause sensitization. Will cause severe inflammation in contact with eye & skin. Wash thoroughly after handling. Adequate ventilation is essential during application. Containers should be tightly closed when not in use or during transportation. Do not inhale mist or vapors. It is recommended to use gloves, safety glasses & protective clothing for safe handling.