We offer wide range of Phenalkamine Hardener.
Item No. : PPA - 7124 (7083) ( PHENALKAMINE EPOXY HARDENER ) PPA – 7083 is Phenalkamine based on distilled CNSL . It is developed to improve the pot life so that it could be used in tropical climate (average room temp. @25-30°C) without any problems during the application.
Novel Features :
- Excellent rapid cure even at low temperatures
- Good chemical solvent & water resistance
- Very good compatibility with
- Epoxy resin based on bis - phenol A
- Epoxy resin based on bis - phenol F
- Epoxy resin based on phenolic novolacs
- Most of the organic solvents & their combinations
- Non critical mixing ratios
- Excellent curing under humid & damp conditions
- Good adhesion to mechanically cleaned surfaces
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Very good flexibility
- Workable pot life
Applications of Epoxy Hardener PPA -7124
- Solvent free, high solid coatings
- Pipeline & tank coatings
- Surface tolerant primers for metallic substrates
- Marine & industrial coatings
Curing Properties :
|Gel time 100g@300C (mixing)||60 min|
Storage & Stability :
Epoxy hardener PPA - 7083 should be stored in a cool dry place at 18 - 25°C in sealed containers to achieve shelf life of minimum one year. Product can react with moisture& carbon dioxide in the air. This may result in increased viscosity & reduced activity.
Handling & Precaution
May be harmful if ingested or absorbed through the skin & can cause sensitization. Will cause severe inflammation in contact with eye & skin. Wash thoroughly after handling. Adequate ventilation is essential during application. Containers should be tightly closed when not in use or during transportation. Do not inhale mist or vapours. It is recommended to use gloves, safety glasses & protective clothing for safe handling.
First AID :
In case of
Inhalation :Remove to fresh air & give oxygen if breathing is difficult
Ingestion : Give plenty of water. Do not induce vomiting. Contact a physician
Contact with Eyes : Flush eyes with plenty of clean water for at least 15 minutes
Contact with skin : Immediately wash with mild soap & water