We offer a wide range of Polyamide Equivalent.
Item No. : PPA - 7125 (7085) (PHENALKAMINE EPOXY HARDENER)
Phenalkamine system based on distilled CNSL shows intense yellowing during exterior exposure & as such has the colour value very high on Gardner scale. PPA – 7085 is Phenalkamine developed to improve the yellowing properties as well as to assist formulator in developing lighter shades in epoxy Phenalkamine systems with workable potlife.
Novel Features :
- Excellent rapid cure even at low temperatures
- Good chemical, solvent & water resistance
- Very good compatibility with
- Epoxy resin based on bis - phenol A
- Epoxy resin based on bis - phenol F
- Epoxy resin based on phenolic Novolacs
- Non-critical mixing ratio
- Excellent curing under humid as well as damp conditions
- Good adhesion to mechanically cleaned surfaces
- Superior corrosion resistance
- Excellent color stability
- Very good flexibility
- Workable pot life
- Solvent free, high solid coatings
- Pipeline & tank coatings
- Surface tolerant primers for metallic substrates
- Marine & industrial coatings
|Gel time 100g@250C||60 min|
Storage & Stability:
Hardener PPA 7085 should be stored in a cool dry place at 18 - 25°C in sealed containers to achieve shelf life of minimum one year. The product can react with moisture& carbon dioxide in the air. This may result in increased viscosity & reduced activity.
Handling & Precaution:
May be harmful if ingested or absorbed through the skin & can cause sensitization. Will cause severe inflammation in contact with eye & skin. Wash thoroughly after handling. Adequate ventilation is essential during application. Containers should be tightly closed when not in use or during transportation. Do not inhale mist or vapours. It is recommended to use gloves, safety glasses & protective clothing for safe handling.
In case of
Inhalation: Remove to fresh air & give oxygen if breathing is difficult
Ingestion: Give plenty of water. Do not induce vomiting. Contact a physician
Contact with Eyes: Flush eyes with plenty of clean water for at least 15 minutes
Contact with skin: Immediately wash with mild soap & water