The Centurion is a revolutionary mid-range surgery light which offers the performance and features found on higher-priced surgery lights. The Centurion includes a highly efficient, single reflector design, assuring optimal shadow reduction, and the 21st Century Series exclusive Centra arm delivery system.
- Prefocused spot at a distance of 36" (914mm) from lamphead providing homogenous light with 4,000 ft candles (43,000lux) and color temperature of approximately 4,000º Kelvin
- Easily replaceable, low cost, long life 12 volt/90 watt halogen bulb
- 15" (380mm) diameter elliptical reflector
- IR absorbing, color-correcting glass cylinder
- 28" (711mm) articulating arm with integral compression spring
- 23" Extension Arm
- Arm rotates 40º up and down from horizontal plane
- Lamp head and arm both rotate 540º
- Removable sterilizable handle
- Additional positioning handle mounted on perimeter
- Available in portable floor, wall, single or dual ceiling mounts, combination ceiling mounts with Centura or Centry and ChuttleTrak ceiling track mounts.