With the increase in Endoscopic cases, it is extremely popular to combine a Flat Screen LCD Monitor with the Surgical Light. This combination affords the surgeon optimal viewing of the monitor without having to adopt an uncomfortable pose. The Single Light System has the capability of including the NUVO Monitoring System. As such the light can be purchased separately and the Monitor(s) purchased and added at a later date.
Features of the Single Light Head -- Monitor Ready:
- On/Off, Pattern Size adjustment and Light Intensity can all be adjusted by the surgeon from within the sterile field.
- 137,000 Lux (12,700 Footcandles) light intensity from a single 180 Watt bulb.
- Back-up bulb that illuminates within milliseconds when the primary bulb fails.
- Spare bulbs are conveniently located in the wall control housing for easy access.
- Sealed light head combined with ultra cool operation at only 3.71 µW/cm2/Fc
- Color correct light optimized at 4,300°K to ensure accurate patient assessment.
- Superior shadow control -- the light head will tolerate as much as 70% of the emitted light being blocked before a noticeable change in pattern intensity is witnessed.
- Drift-free counterbalance arms that are free to rotate continuously at every joint.