The Triple Light Head is commonly found in Heart rooms where two light heads are positioned over the chest with the third light head being used to illuminate the leg area when stripping out veins. The triple is also a favorite in trauma rooms should there be a need to work on multiple sites at the same time. With 137,000 Lux output per light head and a healthy 10 inch pattern, this light is equipped to handle the most complex case. Another popular alternative to the triple light is to pair a single light head with a dual light head.
Features of the Triple Light Head:
- On/Off, Pattern Size adjustment and Light Intensity can all be adjusted by the surgeon from within the sterile field.
- 137,000 Lux (12,700 Footcandles) light intensity from a single 180 Watt Bulb per Light Head (for a total of 411,000 Lux).
- Back-up bulb that illuminates within milliseconds when the primary bulb fails.
- Spare bulbs are conveniently located in the wall control housing for easy access.
- Sealed light head combined with ultra cool operation at only 3.71 µW/cm2/Fc
- Color correct light optimized at 4,300°K to ensure accurate patient assessment.
- Superior shadow control -- the light head will tolerate as much as 70% of the emitted light being blocked before a noticeable change in pattern intensity is witnessed.
- Drift-free counterbalance arms that are free to rotate continuously at every joint.
With several thousand surgical lights installed in OR's throughout the United States and even more installed worldwide, NUVO's time tested design is backed by one of the best warranties in the industry to ensure many years of trouble free operation.