What is IN-VAC? IN-VAC is a vacuum filling machine made for both horizontal and vertical toner cartridges and reservoirs.
The machine comes equipped with 4 silos. Extra silos are sold separately.
IN-VAC fills reservoirs and toner cartridges through a vacuum environment through a “Vacuum Chamber”. This process is conducted either through the use of four silos that comes with the system or through powder bottles. As the vacuum occurs inside the chamber, switches are open to let the toner powder flow trough suction. This technology of filling Ink Cartridges has been used by PARAI for over 9 years and was subsequently patented (PI 003237-9). The reservoir and cartridge vacuum filling process with toner powder results in a significantly high quality product. The particles are distributed in loose form making it possible for the vacuum system to suck them all from the air, avoiding polluting the work area and also preventing any damages to the operator’s health.
The readers of Recharge Magazine (www.rechargermag.com) voted IN-VAC one of the five best products in the world in 2007. IN-VAC is currently being considered again by the nominees of the Readers’ Choice Awards (considered the Oscar of the Recycling Business) to receive BEST NEW PRODUCT award. This Election will take place in the Las Vegas, Nevada at the World EXPO 2008 convention.
We encourage you to log in and vote for IN-VAC:
1) IN-VAC is structured by an iron frame with electrostatic painting which groups together all the elements to form the machines.
2) The toner powder is placed into four silos situated on the upper part of the machine. When equipped with all four silos each silo bears 60 Kg of powder, 15 kg each.
PS. IN-VAC is composed of four aluminum silos and one kilogram bottle, peaks and switches. Other bottles, peaks and switches can be purchased separately. Customized bag projects, with a larger storage capacity can be obtained.
3) The system comes with a free holder that allows an easier placement of the toner inside silos or bags, so enabling a better hygiene of the working place.
4) The reservoirs and toner cartridges are placed inside the vacuum chamber, where a scale for measuring the quantity of powder which fills the recipients is found.
5) Beneath the vacuum chamber lies the control box. It contains an air compressor used to mix the toner powder equally, before starting the filling process.
6) A professional 800 watts vacuum cleaner accompanies the system. Its filter possesses a 3kg storage capacity and its 0,3 micron diameter screen is able to retain any type and size powder particles.
7) KIT FOR FILLING CARTRIDGES HORIZONTALLY – For filling cartridges in the horizontal position it is necessary to acquire this KIT. The KIT is connected inside the vacuum chamber and permits the horizontal movement of the filling hose.
1) HIGH FILLING SPEED
IN-VAC has an outflow of up to 500 grams in only 12 seconds. The operator manually regulates the opening, the outflow and the closing of the toner powder flow. It takes, in average, only 05 seconds to fill a 140 grams capacity cartridge.
IN-VAC allows the operator to work with different kinds of toner powders. Originally the IN-VAC goes with four silos / whoppers and 1 kilogram bottle. Extra silos and peaks with switches for bottles can be acquired separately.
3) LOW SOUND POLLUTION
The air compressor that creates the vacuum inside the chamber takes only 2 seconds to remove all the air from the system. Once the vacuum process is finished, the filling of reservoirs and cartridges can star