The company has also achieved the certification from “ CENTRAL MINING RESEARCH INSTITUT ( CMRI )” for its Intrinsically Safe Proximity Switches and their Power Supplies . These are also called as NAMMUR Type Proximity Switch.
Thus the products are Intrinsically Safe and can be used in Hazardous Conditions. CMRI conducted following tests on its products---
1. Applicable for ZONE 1 & 2 and GAS Group IIA, IIB and IIC.
2. Temperature Class :-T4 for Power Supply and T6 for Intrinsically Safe Proximity Switches.
3. Standard Reference :- IS : 5780-2002.
4. Creepage Distance & Clearance.
5. Insulation Test.
6. IP-67 Protection Tests have been conducted as per IS : 12063-1987( IEC-60529/1989).
7. Small Component Test.
8. Cable Pull Out test for Intrinsically Safe Proximity Switches.
After Testing all the parameters they came on a conclusion that Intrinsically Safe Nammur Proximity Switches and associated AC Power Supply and DC Power Supply can be acceptable for use in GAS GROUP IIA, IIB & IIC atmosphere.
IT means all the Intrinsically Safe Proximity Switches ( Nammur ) can be Hazardous Conditions.
Our Products are used in different type of Industries such as—
1. Size : m-8 to m-36 mm (barrel shaped)
: r-30x30x50 mm (rectangular shape
2. Output logic : NO / NC
3. Mounting : Flush type / non flush type
4. Sensing distance : 1.5mm to 18mm
5. Enclosure : Nickel platted brass tube/rect. In plastic
6. Protection grade : IP-67
7. Approvals : CE , CMRI