FOB Price : Get Price
The company has also achieved the certification from “ CENTRAL MINING RESEARCH INSTITUT ( CMRI )” for its Intrinsically Safe Proximity Switches and their Power Supplies . These are also called as NAMMUR Type Proximity Switch.
Thus the products are Intrinsically Safe and can be used in Hazardous Conditions. CMRI conducted following tests on its products---
1. Applicable for ZONE 1 & 2 and GAS Group IIA, IIB and IIC.
2. Temperature Class :-T4 for Power Supply and T6 for Intrinsically Safe Proximity Switches.
3. Standard Reference :- IS : 5780-2002.
4. Creepage Distance & Clearance.
5. Insulation Test.
6. IP-67 Protection Tests have been conducted as per IS : 12063-1987( IEC-60529/1989).
7. Small Component Test.
8. Cable Pull Out test for Intrinsically Safe Proximity Switches.
After Testing all the parameters they came on a conclusion that Intrinsically Safe Nammur Proximity Switches and associated AC Power Supply and DC Power Supply can be acceptable for use in GAS GROUP IIA, IIB & IIC atmosphere.
IT means all the Intrinsically Safe Proximity Switches ( Nammur ) can be Hazardous Conditions.
Our Products are used in different type of Industries such as—
Textile industries, machine tool industries, automobile industries, cement industries, food process industries, petroleum industries packaging industries, gas industries, advertising industries and when an automation is required.
1. Size : m-8 to m-36 mm (barrel shaped)
: r-30x30x50 mm (rectangular shape
2. Output logic : NO / NC
3. Mounting : Flush type / non flush type
4. Sensing distance : 1.5mm to 18mm
5. Enclosure : Nickel platted brass tube/rect. In plastic
6. Protection grade : IP-67
7. Approvals : CE , CMRI