Photo electric proximity switches or sensors are primarily used when the object to be sensed is metallic or non metallic. Photo electric sensors are three different types:-
- Diffused type photo electric proximity switch,
- Through beam type proximity switch
- Retrorefractive type proximity switch.
- DIFFUSED TYPE
When the emitter emits the infrared signal which is reflected from the surface of the object to be detected and is ultimately received by the receiver. This will change the output stage.
Model No.--------------PE-5D-18-P1-101. Size : M-30x65
2. Type : PVP
3. Output logic : NO
4. Operating voltage : 10-30 VDC
5. Max. Load current : 300 MAMP.
6. Sensing distance : 500-750 mm adj. For standard object size
7. Switching frequency : 250 hz.
8. Position indication : LED
9. Cable : 3 core PVC & PU flexible
10. Approvals : CE