PasandTMAntistatic Coning Oil ACO100 is a yellow coloured, low viscosity mineral oil based product containing a blend of emulsifier, antistatic, friction reducing, anti-splashing agents to minimize the oil dosage during coning and twisting operations. It provides excellent lubricity to filaments and reduced friction during operation. It is also suitable for high speed texturing of Polyester and Nylon Filament Yarns.
Features and Benefits
· It gives superior Yarn-to-Yarn and Yarn-to-Metal lubrication.
· It has antistatic activity and excellent pick-up quality as high as 2 to 5 % on weight of yarn.
· It has Anti splashing Properties which prevents splashing in high speed machines. Thus reduces chemical wastage and chemical cost.
· It is highly effective in improving antistatic properties with concomitant reducing friction.
· It has great Non-Corrosive and Antistatic properties.
· It has excellent penetrating properties, which ensure uniform oil pick up throughout the package.
· Fibers which are used to manufacture garments are subjected to rigorous processing conditions including high speed winding, knitting and weaving operations. To ensure that the fiber is not damaged during these operations PasandTM ACO100 is added to reduce friction and transfer heat away from the fiber.Antistatic Conning Oils are used for texturing synthetic yarns such as viscose, acetate rayon, nylon and polyester.
Safety & Handling
The material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flames.