PasandTMCorrosion Inhibitor COR100 is an amine-based corrosion inhibitor that provides excellent corrosion inhibiting for the drill string down-hole tools. It is a water-soluble film forming organic corrosion inhibitor.
Features and Benefits
· It protects steel tubular goods against corrosion in the air.
· It can be used for all water-based Drilling systems in the presence of sodium and calcium chloride brines.
· It protects against organic acids and oxygen.
· It is designed to control internal corrosion caused by dissolved oxygen in oil & gas production systems, water injection systems, and pipelines.
· It Contains Biocide and also Prevents Bacterial Degradation.
· It is effective in aqueous drilling fluids where oxygen, carbon dioxide, and hydrogen sulfide cause corrosion issues.
· It should be applied by continuous injection and provides excellent corrosion inhibiting for the drill string down-hole tools.
· It is effective in dispersed, KCL and salt water muds.
Safety & Handling
The material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flames.