Crude Glycerine – PasandTM GLY-C
PasandTM GLY-C is a dark coloured glycerine with 80 – 85% purity.
Features and Benefits
It is used as a cost effecient input in plywood, leather, glass, ceramics, adhesives, metals, animal feed, paper, paints, rubber and textile industries.
· The water-binding tendency of glycerine is exploited in the preparation of anti-static and anti-fogging additives.
· In is used in the preparation of Lubricating oil & grease, Emulsifying Agent, Rubber Stamp and Copying Ink, Alkyd Resins, Cellophane, Ester Gums.
· It is used in production of soaps, stearic acid, metallic soaps of stearic acid, fatty amines and GMS.
· It is a raw material for the manufacture of many different types of chemical intermediate, including solvents, plasticizers and surfactants.
· In liquid detergents, glycerine has an important role as viscosity regulator, solvent and clarifying agent.
: 80 - 85 %
: Dark Colored
: 1.24 – 1.25
: 13- 15%
Fat & Ester
: 0.1 - 0.5%
Chloride (as Cl) PPM
: Less than 1%
: 5 - 6%
: 6 – 7
: 170 - 180°C
: 7 – 8%
PasandTM GLY-C is packed in packaged in 250kg HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.