PasandTMCuring Agent CUA100 is ready to use, liquid curing compound that is white pigmented to increase light reflectance. It helps prevent premature water loss from the concrete both due to a heat of hydration and sunlight.
Features and Benefits
· It ensures hard-wearing surface by minimizing a risk of drying shrinkage, cracks and dust surfaces.
· Improved curing of concrete enhances cement hydration and provides a more durable concrete.
· Control of moisture loss improves surface quality by reducing permeability.
· Spray application reduces labor costs and eliminates the need for alternative curing systems.
· It is primarily applied on the newly laid concrete surface to form a thin film barrier. The concrete is then allowed to cure and achieve maximum resistance against premature water loss.
· It is particularly recommended for large areas of exposed concrete such as Highways, Runways and taxiways, Roof decks, Canals linings and Retaining Walls.
Safety & Handling
The material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flames.