Defoamer (Silicon Based) – PasandTM DFM200
PasandTM DFM200 is an antifoaming silicone emulsion designed to provide optimum antifoam performance combined with excellent dilution stability. It is used in non-foaming systems like crude oil and oil refining to effectively settles the surface foam and release entrapped air. It tolerates high concentration of salts.
Features and Benefits
- It will not reduce the lubricity of the fluid.
- It is compatible with all water based systems.
- It controls foaming in dispersed and non-dispersed drilling fluid systems.
- It controls foaming in fluid viscosities with polymer.
- It helps stabilize pump pressure by removing trapped air and gas, and it is environmentally safe.
It is primarily used in used in Oil and Natural Gas Production. It supresses foam in all types of water based mud including brines over a wide range of pH and temperature.
The other applications include - Cooling water treatment, Effluent Treatment, Paper Industry, Agrochemicals, Paint Industries, Cement Processing, Latex Manufacturing, Glass cleaner, Coolants, Fertilizers, Textiles and Detergent.
: Whitish Free Flowing Liquid
: Greater than 100 ° C
: Miscible in water
: 6 - 8
PasandTM DFM200 is packaged in 200 litre or 208 litre HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.