EP Lube (Ester Based, Radiagreen equivalent) – PasandTM EPL200
PasandTM EPL200 is an environmentally safe bio-degradable water soluble lubricant, designed to reduce torque & drag, and lower the potential of bottom-hole assembly balling in all water based muds under extreme pressure conditions.
Features and Benefits
· It reduces torque & drag.
· It has high compatibility with most additives.
· It reduces the forces of cohesion between the pipe and cake to free the pipe.
· It will not adversely affect rheology or gel strength.
· It is easily miscible in water base muds and works in all fresh water or salt water muds.
It is used to reduce the loss of mechanical power in directional holes, crooked holes, deeper holes and packed holes, where frictional forces tend to be relatively high.
: Yellowish, Brownish or Black free flowing liquid.
: 0.92 to 1.00
: Completely miscible in water
: More than 100°C
PasandTM EPL200 is packaged in 200 litre or 208 litre HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.