Fatty Acid Methyl Ester – PasandTM FAME100
PasandTM FAME100 is a specially formulated, premium quality Methyl Ester used as a raw material for drilling mud chemicals. In addition to its demand in drilling industry, it is also highly consumed in Leather chemicals fat liquor, biodiesel and detergent production. It has a high flash point, low pour point and low acid value.
Features and Benefits
· It has brilliant lubricity, excellent solubility in organic solvents and high boiling points.
· In Lubricants, Surfactants and Anti-oxidants as Biodiesel
· It is primarily used as a raw material for drilling mud chemicals.
· It is also widely used in production of biodiesel and detergents.
· It is used in Leather chemicals fat liquor
: Amber Colour Liquid
: 10 – 15
: 0.3 – 0.5
: 185 – 190
: 90 - 95
: Less than 4°C
: 0.89 – 0.91
Viscosity (B4 Cup)
: 15-16 Sec
: Greater than 150°C
: Less than 0°C
PasandTM ME100 is packaged in 190kg HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.