Fatty Acid Oil – PasandTM FA100
PasandTM FA100 is our dark brown, low titer oil fatty acid with high saponification value. It has excellent lubricating and emulsifying properties. It is greatly demanded across Construction, Lubricants, Textile, Paints, Adhesives and Drilling industries.
Features and Benefits
· It has high unsaturated fatty acid & low titer value.
· It has excellent lubricating and emulsifying properties.
PasandTM FA100 is used in the manufacturing process of various products including:
· Building & Construction chemicals.
· Lubricants, Adhesives, Textile.
· Soap & Detergents.
· Printing inks, Metal polishes and drilling industries.
: Dark Brown Liquid
: 150 - 165
: Less than 10 °C
: 95 – 100
: 190 - 195
: Less than 2%
: 0.91 – 0.92
: Soluble in Naphtha
PasandTM FA100 is packaged in 190kg HDPE drums or in 16MT Tanker load. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.