Low Titer & Low FFA Oil – PasandTM LTFA100
PasandTM LTFA100 is a Low Titer and Low FFA Oil, made using superior quality compounds. It has excellent lubricating property and primarily used in the drilling, lubricants & lubricant additives, and construction industries as a raw material.
Features and Benefits
· It has a low titer value, high flash point and low acid value.
· It is highly effective in lubrication.
· It is normally utilized in Drilling mud chemicals in Oil Based Lubricants.
· It is also used in lubricants & lubricant additives, and construction industries.
· It is used as a raw material in soaps & detergents.
: Yellowish Liquid
: 130 - 140°C
: Less than 4°C
PasandTM LTFA100 is packaged in 200 litre HDPE drums or 16 MT in Tanker. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.