Methyl Ester – PasandTM ME100
PasandTM ME100 is a premium quality methyl ester used in a large variety of applications including fat liquor for leather chemicals, bio-fuel, lubricants, metal-working fluids, solvents for industrial cleaners, rubber processing agents and oiling agents for textiles
Features and Benefits
· Characteristics include good lubricity and high boiling points.
· It has excellent solubility in organic solvents.
· It is used in Leather chemicals fat liquor.
· It is also use as raw material for metal-working fluids and solvents for industrial cleaners.
· It is used in rubber processing agents and also as oiling agents for textiles.
· It is widely used in production of Biodiesel.
· It is also used in manufacturing of detergents.
: Amber Liquid
: Less than 5°C
: 0.89 – 0.91
: 10 – 18
: 0.3 – 0.5
: 185 – 190
: 90 - 95
: Less than 0°C
: Greater than 150°C
PasandTM ME100 is packaged in 190kg HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.