Oxygen Scavenger (HTHP) – PasandTM OXS200
PasandTM OXS200 is a High Temperature High Pressure liquid solution formulated to remove entrapped Oxygen from the Drilling Fluids or Completion Fluids. It also helps to reduce corrosion.
Features and Benefits
· It has minimal impact on the properties of drilling fluids.
· It removes Entrapped Oxygen and reduces Corrosion.
· It is easily miscible.
· It can be used with other products including Biocides and Inhibitors.
· It is formulated to control scaling and deposition on drill rods surfaces
· It functions as a corrosion inhibitor by removing oxygen from the drilling fluid while circulating.
· It minimizes oxygen pitting and corrosion potential and is designed to be used in most types of drilling fluids.
: Pale Yellow liquid
: 1.30 – 1.35
Solubility in water
: More than 65%
: 9 - 10
PasandTM OXS200 is packaged in 200 litre or 208 litre HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.