PasandTMRapeseed Oil RO100 has erucic acid which contains mono unsaturated fatty acid content of 42%-54%. It has many of the same uses as mineral oils, but it is more readily biodegradable. The Carbon chain is C22, resulting in a higher boiling point than other vegetable Oils.
Features and Benefits
· It has excellent lubricating and emulsifying properties.
· It has a low titer value and high saponification value.
· It has a high flash point.
· PasandTM RO100 is used in Drilling Mud Chemicals as a lubricant.
· It is also used as an anti-foaming agent in oil drilling, paint, and oil cutting tools.
· It is also used in the lubricant and construction application.
Safety & Handling
The material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flames.