Rapeseed Oil – PasandTM RO100
PasandTM RO100 has erucic acid which contains mono unsaturated fatty acid content of 42%-54%. It has many of the same uses as mineral oils, but it is more readily biodegradable. The Carbon chain is C22, resulting in a higher boiling point than other vegetable Oils.
Features and Benefits
· It has excellent lubricating and emulsifying properties.
· It has a low titer value and high saponification value.
· It has a high flash point.
· PasandTM RO100 is used in Drilling Mud Chemicals as lubricant.
· It is also used as an anti-foaming agent in oil drilling, paint and oil cutting tools.
· It is also used in the lubricant and construction application.
: Yellowish Liquid
: 0.90 - 0.92
: 25 - 30
: Less than 10°C
: 175 – 180
: 180 - 190°C
PasandTM RO100 is packaged in 200 litre/208 litre HDPE drums or 16 MT in Tanker. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.