Refined Glycerine – PasandTM GLY-R
PasandTM GLY-R is a Yellowish White glycerine with 85 – 90% purity.
Features and Benefits
· It is extremely effective in the animal feed industry.
· It helps to increase density & viscosity, thicken formulations and reduce freezing points in a wide variety of applications.
· It offers moisturizing, emulsifying and sweetening functionalities.
· It is used across the gamut of industries including animal feed, plywood, paper, lubricants, adhesives, metals, paints, leather, glass, ceramics, rubber and textile.
· It is highly demanded in the animal feed industry.
· It is a raw material for the manufacture of many different types of chemical intermediate, including solvents, plasticizers and surfactants.
· It is used as a polymer building block in the production of alkyd resins and polyurethanes for use in paints, inks and coatings.
· It is also used in skin creams, body washes, shampoos and soaps for its lubricating, moisturising and clarifying properties.
: 85 – 90%
: Yellowish White
: 10 – 11%
Fat & Ester
: 0.1 - 0.5%
Chloride (as Cl) PPM
: Less than 1%
: 2 - 3%
: 6 – 7
: 170 - 180°C
: 0 - 1%
PasandTM GLY-R is packed in packaged in 250kg HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.