PasandTMRosin Soap RSP100 is a viscous aqueous solution of Sodium soap of rosin. In addition to being used in admixtures for concrete and mortar, it can be used as an emulsifier and dispersant for oils and pigments. It provides highly stable emulsions over a wide range of water hardness when used in combination with petroleum sulfonates in soluble oil formulations.
Features and Benefits
· It has good air-entertainment characteristics which allow for longer setting time and improved freeze-thaw resistance.
· It also helps in hydration control and improved workability.
· It provides highly stable emulsions.
· It is primarily used as an admixture for concrete and mortar.
· It can also be used as emulsifier and dispersant for oils and pigments.
Safety & Handling
The material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flames.