PasandTMSecondary Emulsifier EMU200 is our secondary emulsifier used in conjunction with PasandTM EMU100 primary emulsifier. It acts as a wetting agent and secondary emulsifier when used in the conventional low fluid loss, high time systems. The product oil wets barite and drill solids to prevent water-wet solids.
Features and Benefits
· It provides desired emulsification and fluid loss control in oil based invert drilling fluids.
· It effectively decreases the surface tension of water and gives superior emulsification performance.
· It has good oil wetting properties.
· It provides improved thermal stability.
· It is used in Oil-based mud to emulsify Water into Oil.
· It is also used for filtration control and temperature stability.
· It is used to support and maintain a tight emulsion by emulsifying any formation water that may invade the oil base system.
Safety & Handling
The material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.
Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flames.