Secondary Emulsifier – PasandTM EMU200
PasandTM EMU200 is our secondary emulsifier used in conjunction with PasandTM EMU100 primary emulsifier. It acts as a wetting agent and secondary emulsifier when used in conventional low-fluid loss, high time systems. The product oil wets barite and drill solids to prevent water wet solids.
Features and Benefits
· It provides desired emulsification and fluid loss control in oil based invert drilling fluids.
· It effectively decreases the surface tension of water and gives superior emulsification performance.
· It has good oil wetting properties.
· It provides improved thermal stability.
· 2 – 8 parts of PasandTM EMU200 per barrel is suggested is suggested depending upon the mud and required performance. Higher doses can be treated for high temperature zone.
· It is used in Oil-based mud to emulsify Water into Oil.
· It is also used for filtration control and temperature stability.
· It is used to support and maintain a tight emulsion by emulsifying any formation water that may invade the oil base system.
: Amber colour Liquid
: 0.90 – 0.96
: Below -2 °C
: Greater than 95 °C
: Soluble in Base Oil, Insoluble in Water
PasandTM EMU200 is packaged in 200 litre or 208 litre HDPE drums. Private labelling and customised packing is also available on request. Store in a dry, well-ventilated area. Keep container closed. Keep away from heat, sparks and flames.
Safety & Handling
Material must be handled as an Industrial chemical, wearing protective equipment and observing the precautions as mentioned in the MSDS.